Thursday, November 8, 2007

Office visits

I forget that I can just type in here without putting up pictures. Lily and Ella had a checkup on Monday, which went well for almost the whole visit. The DR. said that Lily would probably grow to be about 5'1" when she's an adult. Bob says she'll be a little hottie. They had their first eye tests, which they were eager to help each other on.
So the girls were happy and brave about the checkup and were even convinced they would get their shots without crying right until the needles came out. Ella went first and was very still, but cried a loudly. I gave her the gourmet lollipop I brought for her and she was fine. Lily, unfortunately, saw it happen and came unglued. I had to pry the poor girl off my body and pin her down. She had that look like, "I trusted you and now you're torturing me." The lollipop helped a bit, but it took her a long time to calm down. I think she still loves me anyway. I told Bob next time it's his turn.

No comments: