Here's a link to Odessa's modeling debut. I think she rather enjoyed it.
http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/-Baby-Lulu-Paper-Floral-Knit-Roll-Hat_p_651-29390.html
http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Kate-Mack-Cherry-Pie-Red-Hat_p_590-29587.html
And another:
http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Sweet-Potatoes-Big-Fish-Tra-La-La-Daisy-Ruffle-Swim-Suit_p_370-31585.html
I'm supposed to choose a favorite picture so they can send me an 8x10. Which do you think?
Also, I'm going to take Lily and Ella in and give them a test shoot to see if they like it. The lady already said she'd start Ella with dresses if that's what she likes :)
I forgot to post something funny before. A few days ago, Bob was doing some questions with the girls and he asked, "Why did God make you and all things?" The answer is supposed to be, "for His own glory." But Ella took poetic liberties and answered, "To SNUGGLE!"
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is no way, absolutely none, that I could chose just one of these! She's so cute! I'll have to call and gush. My favorite photos are the leaning forward and profile in the colorful hat, shirt, pants outfit and the one in the swimsuit where she seems to be thinking wistfully of something nice. There! Narrowed down to three!
Post a Comment