Friday, May 16, 2008

a few pics

Well, when I wrote the last post, I thought the worst was over. Maybe it was, but it didn't get better just then. I got the flu right after that and Bob was out of town. And the car died. Fortunately, we have a great church family here--a friend came and jumped the car, someone brought me soup one day and another friend came over Thursday and helped with the kids and dishes, which was essential at that point because I couldn't leave the bathroom. But just then, Bob came home and had worked four ten hour days, so he had a three-day weekend. I spent Friday in bed, dreaming of all the things I was going to eat when I wasn't so tired. Then by Saturday, except for being a little tired, I was completely better. So then I ate all those things I had been dreaming about.
Last Sunday we had a showing, and the people who came through liked this house the best of what they'd seen, except they thought the yard was too small. We keep thinking that maybe they will change their mind, since you sometimes have to change your ideals if you can't find the ideal thing. The house we want is still on the market. So we'll keep trying.
Dessa had her photo shoot yesterday. She was a crack-up! I think she had as much fun as we did. She seemed a bit bewildered at first, but she saw me taking the tags off a dress, and she got very excited, like now she remembered where she was. Of course I gave her a tag. There were about five women at one point all playing peek-aboo. Bob says I'm a supermodel now, too. You can see my jeans in some of the pictures. Ha! here are some links:
velvet dress
green bubble
sunsuit
pink set


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I will never get tired of seeing Odessa in those pics...she is perfect for that job! What a cutie!
Rachel

Most likely Jenn said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, Rachel. I get a kick out of getting comments! Would you email me your blog address, please? Thanks