Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spicy True Love

At the table the other day, Lily and Ella were doing a little glitter work and pretending they were icing cakes or something. Lily was squeezing the glitter tube and said, "I'm going to add a little spicy true love!" Ha! I'd change our blog from X Corner to "Spicy True Love" if I didn't think that would bring in the wrong sort of attention. Maybe I will anyway. Any Votes? I can't think of a better way to describe our marriage! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think; Should we change our blog to "Spicy True Love" or leave it "X corner?"

Here are some pictures from this fall





I don't know why those are so small.

Here are some others, more recently taken. Dessa fell asleep watching a movie. The girls are all dressed in pink for Reformation Sunday and the three in their make-shift Halloween costumes. Later I will post a couple pics of the hair cuts I gave them this week.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I see your point on the "spicy true love" title, but I like it and think its cute...I can help you add the fedjet gadget so you can keep tabs on who is watching. Also, maybe you could have a sub-header that would explain it a little...Something like "Spicy True Love...Romance in the midst of life with 3 little girls"..I don't know...just an idea...Ooooh, if you change the name we will most def need to "spice" the page up a little...Call me, I'd love to have a blog design date!

Most likely Jenn said...

Rachel-
You're hilarious!
Sounds fun!