Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some funnies

Many of you have already heard these, but I wanted to get them down while I am thinking about them.
The girls and I were eating lunch the other day and Ella said, "Mom, sniff your nose!" So I made a little sniffing sound. Ella responded with, "No, sniff bigger like this (big sniff)." So I made a bigger sniff after which Ella cheerfully said, "Did you smell that? I piffeled (tooted)."

Also, Ella likes to pretend she is various characters. If she has on a dress she is a princess. If she has on pants, she's Prince Phillip. When she wears her black leotard, she's usually a kitty. Except when she goes to the bathroom--she's never a character when she has to use the bathroom, then she's just Ella. The other day she told Daddy, "I'm being a kitty! Except when I pick my nose, then I'm a girl."

No comments: